Sunday 30 September 2007

Weekend with the Ladies

Apologies for the long delay between posts - mum had a very busy week last week getting the final stuff ready for Aunty Caroline's Hens Weekend. Here are some photos from our weekend in a beautiful house on the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.


Relaxing with Aunty Anna before all the ladies arrive. My onsie says "just done 9 months inside" - very cute - my daddy bought it for me.



Gosh I'm cute! Bonus funny: check out the shadow of my chumpy cheek.


Having a snooze after the delicious bottle Aunty Anna fed me.



Playing around with my mummy.




Morning cuddles with Grandma



A bath to spruce myself up for the ladies. Don't worry, the Palmolive was not used on my lovely silky skin!




The shirt mummy made me.



Getting stuck into the cellophane around a gingerbread man on the way home. Hours of amusement!

Which one is your favourite photo from the Hen's Weekend? Vote now in our poll!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bath shot for sure...so cute
looks like a beautiful place you stayed in...lucky Ben with all the ladies!!

AM xx

Anonymous said...

Check out the crazy baby snatcher lurking in the background in "playing around with my mummy"

Anonymous said...

definitely the chubby cheek shadow

The Forsythe Kids said...

Aunty Cas - she was freaking me out all weekend.